Careers at TUC
TUC is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
The Company: TUC Technologies is a Managed Service Provider supporting users across nine states including California, Texas, South Carolina and Tennessee since 2011. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The Position: We’re looking for an IT Engineer with deep knowledge of various computing systems and environments, customer service experience, and a tech enthusiast with passion for solving problems both big and small.
The Responsibilities: What we expect from a TUC Engineer
- Gather required information to handle technical inquiries effectively and efficiently
- Perform root cause analysis and identify trends to prevent similar issues in the future
- Track time and work performed via managed services platform
- Contribute meticulously to the knowledge base via documentation
- Resolve software, hardware and technical questions for customers efficiently and effectively
- Partner with team service members on various strategic projects as needed
The Skillsets: Some skills needed on the job, but not necessarily limited to:
- 3+years work experience in technical support
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non technical people
- CRAZY good at multitasking
- Hardware: processing and device architectures, memory, cabling,server, client, storage, and networking
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V
- Networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, NAT and firewall rules, VPN, packet captures
- Voice: SIP, RTP, IAX
- Security: symmetric encryption, public key cryptography, entropy, password management
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
- Industry leading toolsets and software
- The chance to work with a talented group of people at an extremely customer focused company