Business Phone Systems – Digium Switchvox
Digium Switchvox- Transform How Your Company Communicates
Why just talk when you can communicate? Digium Switchvox is a powerful turn-key business phone system for your business. At about 50-60% of the cost of Cisco, Avaya and Shoretel. In fact, the Switchvox business phone system has been named “Best Value for Unified Communications” by Sullivan and Frost.
How much can your company save with Switchvox?
- Decrease your monthly phone bill by 50% with Unified Communications
- Lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Increase your employee productivity and Return on Investment (ROI)
Take a look at these features:
– The Switchboard. Standard on every Switchvox business phone system, it is an user interface in your web browser that allows your users to be totally in control of their communication space. Beyond just drag and drop calls, seeing current calls and parking lot features, the Switchboard lets you see the presence of your co workers, chat, record and monitor phone calls and integrates with CRM systems such as salesforce.com and Google Maps.
– Call Routing. You choose how your incoming and outgoing calls are routed. This can save you money and protect against downtime.
– Customer Service Tools. Offer flawless customer service with features like call queues, interactive voice response, conferencing, and fax to desktop.
– Productivity Tools. Converge up to six phones to act as a single extension, set your call rules such as “find me/follow me”, use presence and collaboration to work efficiently with your coworkers.
– Administration. Switchvox has incredibly powerful reporting and call logging tools. In addition, you can set extension based permissions, automated call recording, set backups and perform maintenance at the click of a button.
– Switchboard Apps. Extend the power of your desk phone to your smartphone with Switchvox Mobility, click to call any phone number on any webpage with Switchvox Firedialer and weave your phone system into your other business applications with Switchvox Extend API which uses common programming languages such as PERL and PHP.